Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Assembly definition - UseGUIDs property gets enabled when changes are applied
1. Create .asmdef
2. Add assembly definition references to it (notice that UseGUIDs checkbox is not set)
3. Apply changes
Expected result: UseGUIDs checkbox is not set
Actual result: UseGUIDs checkbox is set
Meanwhile references are saved using names. So if you uncheck UseGUIDs checkbox each time you apply changes you can use names.
Not reproducible: 2019.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete