Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Assembly definition - UseGUIDs property gets enabled when changes are applied
1. Create .asmdef
2. Add assembly definition references to it (notice that UseGUIDs checkbox is not set)
3. Apply changes
Expected result: UseGUIDs checkbox is not set
Actual result: UseGUIDs checkbox is set
Meanwhile references are saved using names. So if you uncheck UseGUIDs checkbox each time you apply changes you can use names.
Not reproducible: 2019.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3