Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
Assembly Definition Files could not find References in the Editor
Adding the references using the editor, it would not be able to find them and throw the exception
1. Download attached project "Digimon 3D.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "Application" scene
3. Open "Digimon 3D" folder and select "Digimon 3D.asmdef" file
4. In Inspector window fill Missing Reference fields with these files:
5. Click "Apply" button
Expected Result: Files will be applied in References fields
Actual Result: All those selected files will disappear from References fields and Console will be spammed with the exceptions:
AssemblyDefinitionException: Could not find assembly reference 'TheDialgaTeam.Modules.System'
AssemblyDefinitionException: Could not find assembly reference 'TheDialgaTeam.Modules.UnityEngine'
AssemblyDefinitionException: Could not find assembly reference 'TheDialgaTeam.MVCC'
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
- It works fine in Visual Studio
Reproduced on Unity 2017.3.0b1, 2017.3.0b2 and 2017.3.0b3
Could not check for regression on 2017.2, because files becomes corrupted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button