Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[asmdef] "Assembly has duplicate references" doesn't specify the duplicates
1. Open "MinimalRepro" project
2. Look at the Console output
Expected Result: The "Assembly has duplicate references" error should say what the duplicates are
Actual Result: "Assembly has duplicate references"
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.3f1
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0b1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.3.0a7 (Assembly Definitions implemented only from 2017.3.0b1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'