Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
ArticulationBody won't send the collision events if the script with the OnCollisionXXX function was added after the GO creation
Download the attached project.
1. open SampleScene
2. press play
3. notice that once the ball touches the plane there's no collision event being sent (nothing is printed in the console window)
Expected: "On collision enter" message is printed into the console
Actually: Nothing is printed into the console
Extra detail: It's going to work just fine if the CollisionReport class is added before entering the play mode, see the Repro script for more.
Filed by anthony on behalf of DeepMind.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset