Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
ArticulationBody won't send the collision events if the script with the OnCollisionXXX function was added after the GO creation
Download the attached project.
1. open SampleScene
2. press play
3. notice that once the ball touches the plane there's no collision event being sent (nothing is printed in the console window)
Expected: "On collision enter" message is printed into the console
Actually: Nothing is printed into the console
Extra detail: It's going to work just fine if the CollisionReport class is added before entering the play mode, see the Repro script for more.
Filed by anthony on behalf of DeepMind.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project