Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Articulation Body Joint motion "Lower limit" and "Upper limit" are not clamped
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Select "ART" in the Hierarchy
4. In the Articulation Body Component set the Z Drive Lower limit to "50" and set the Upper limit to "-50"
5. Enter Play mode
Expected results: The Articulation Body Joint motion limits are clamped
Actual results: The Articulation Body Joint motion limits are not clamped and the joint breaks in Play mode
Reproducible with: 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b7, 2021.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f (Articulation bodies did not exist yet)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on RaiseException when exiting and re-entering Play Mode
- NavMesh Baked area is not visible when Gizmos is turned on and the Navigation window is closed
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor