Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.9f1, 2023.1.11f1, 2023.2.0b6, 2023.3.0a1
UWP ARM64 build fails when Script Debugging is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "project2022.zip"
2. Build the project for UWP with Development Build and Script Debugging enabled
3. Open the built Solution
4. Build Solution with Release ARM64 settings
Expected results: Build is successful
Actual results: Build fails with multiple syntax errors
*NOTE:* This is being caused by an issue in the IL2CPP copy of the Mono code and has been fixed in the IL2CPP repo in this PR:
It just needs merging in all the Unity branches affected.
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0b1, 2022.3.1f1, 2023.1.0b19, 2023.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.27f1, 2022.1.0a16
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player