Search Issue Tracker
[ARKit] Unity crashes when building a scene
1. Create an empty project
2. Import ARKit from the Asset Store
3. Go File-> Build
4. Select UnityParticlePainter scene to be included in the build
Expected: Scene is built without any issues.
Actual: Editor crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3
Regression since 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first