Search Issue Tracker
[ARKit] Unity crashes when building a scene
1. Create an empty project
2. Import ARKit from the Asset Store
3. Go File-> Build
4. Select UnityParticlePainter scene to be included in the build
Expected: Scene is built without any issues.
Actual: Editor crashes.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3
Regression since 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio