Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
m_TransformData.hierarchy == NULL and crash on Transform::CountNodesDeep after importing ARKit package from asset store
1. Create new project
2. Import ARKit from the Asset Store
3. Open UnityParticlePainter scene
4. If Unity hasn't crashed yet, switch to the other scene
Expected: Switching between scenes is done without any crashes.
Actual: Unity crashes after switching scene.
Errors appear in console:
Failed to load component (MonoBehaviour)! Removing it!
Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'm_TransformData.hierarchy == NULL'
Note: On 2017.2.0b1 Unity crashed just after importing ARKit from the Asset Store. Just after importing ARKit and opening UnityParticlePainter scene Unity should crash.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3
Regression since 2017.2.0a1
Fixed in new ARKit package version 1.0.8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()