Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
m_TransformData.hierarchy == NULL and crash on Transform::CountNodesDeep after importing ARKit package from asset store
1. Create new project
2. Import ARKit from the Asset Store
3. Open UnityParticlePainter scene
4. If Unity hasn't crashed yet, switch to the other scene
Expected: Switching between scenes is done without any crashes.
Actual: Unity crashes after switching scene.
Errors appear in console:
Failed to load component (MonoBehaviour)! Removing it!
Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'm_TransformData.hierarchy == NULL'
Note: On 2017.2.0b1 Unity crashed just after importing ARKit from the Asset Store. Just after importing ARKit and opening UnityParticlePainter scene Unity should crash.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3
Regression since 2017.2.0a1
Fixed in new ARKit package version 1.0.8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode