Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
ArgumentOutOfRangeException when selecting transition on "Any State" in the Animator
ArgumentOutOfRangeException when selecting transition on "Any State" in the Animator.
Transition that goes from 'Any State' to any other state triggers ArgumentOutOfRangeException when
selected on synced layer on the animator controller.
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open Animator Window and select asset 'New Animator Controller'.
3- Select 'New Layer' in 'Layers' tab.
4- Select transition that goes from 'Any State' to 'New Animation'.
You'll notice ArgumentOutOfRangeException in the console.
Reproduced: 2017.1.0p3, 2018.1b1, 2018.2a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"