Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
ArgumentOutOfRangeException when selecting transition on "Any State" in the Animator
ArgumentOutOfRangeException when selecting transition on "Any State" in the Animator.
Transition that goes from 'Any State' to any other state triggers ArgumentOutOfRangeException when
selected on synced layer on the animator controller.
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open Animator Window and select asset 'New Animator Controller'.
3- Select 'New Layer' in 'Layers' tab.
4- Select transition that goes from 'Any State' to 'New Animation'.
You'll notice ArgumentOutOfRangeException in the console.
Reproduced: 2017.1.0p3, 2018.1b1, 2018.2a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface