Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
ArgumentOutOfRangeException when selecting transition on "Any State" in the Animator
ArgumentOutOfRangeException when selecting transition on "Any State" in the Animator.
Transition that goes from 'Any State' to any other state triggers ArgumentOutOfRangeException when
selected on synced layer on the animator controller.
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open Animator Window and select asset 'New Animator Controller'.
3- Select 'New Layer' in 'Layers' tab.
4- Select transition that goes from 'Any State' to 'New Animation'.
You'll notice ArgumentOutOfRangeException in the console.
Reproduced: 2017.1.0p3, 2018.1b1, 2018.2a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode