Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
ArgumentOutOfRangeException when selecting transition on "Any State" in the Animator
ArgumentOutOfRangeException when selecting transition on "Any State" in the Animator.
Transition that goes from 'Any State' to any other state triggers ArgumentOutOfRangeException when
selected on synced layer on the animator controller.
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open Animator Window and select asset 'New Animator Controller'.
3- Select 'New Layer' in 'Layers' tab.
4- Select transition that goes from 'Any State' to 'New Animation'.
You'll notice ArgumentOutOfRangeException in the console.
Reproduced: 2017.1.0p3, 2018.1b1, 2018.2a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space