Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
ArgumentOutOfRangeException when selecting transition on "Any State" in the Animator
ArgumentOutOfRangeException when selecting transition on "Any State" in the Animator.
Transition that goes from 'Any State' to any other state triggers ArgumentOutOfRangeException when
selected on synced layer on the animator controller.
1- Open project in attachment.
2- Open Animator Window and select asset 'New Animator Controller'.
3- Select 'New Layer' in 'Layers' tab.
4- Select transition that goes from 'Any State' to 'New Animation'.
You'll notice ArgumentOutOfRangeException in the console.
Reproduced: 2017.1.0p3, 2018.1b1, 2018.2a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline