Search Issue Tracker
ArgumentOutOFRangeException when adding an object to the scene
1. Open attached project
2. Drag ring2 sprite into scene view
Expected result: GameObject is created properly
Actual result: ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown.
This is probably related to the fact that the scene has 0 objects (not even the camera).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build