Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.13f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a6
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X
"ArgumentNullException" thrown when clicking the "add" footer button of ListView which itemsSource is a list of value type
How to reproduce:
# Open the attached project "Repro.zip"
# Open Sample>Sample Window
# Click the "+" button in the "Sample Window"
Expected results: No errors thrown
Actual results: "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null." thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2021.3.17f1, 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a26
Could not test with: 2020.3.44f1 (compilation errors in the Console window)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic lights still show up in the Profiler consuming time when "Main Light" and "Additional Lights" are disabled in the UniversalRP-HighQuality asset
- Sprite Asset changes are unsaved after updating sprite atlas
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse