Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.5f1, 2023.3.0b1
[APV] Streaming null reference error spam
1) Bake the scene
2) Change the Min Probe Spacing to 2
3) Bake the scene
Result: Error spam, rendering breaks.
Note: The repro can be different, its not really related to Min Probe Spacing, I could reproduce it by enabling disabling gameobjects without touching the setting. Its just easiest this way.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"