Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.15f1, 2023.2.0b11, 2023.3.0a6
[APV] Invalidate Probes mode of Probe Adjustment Volume conflates "Intensity" UI
# Add a Probe Adjustment Volume to a Scene
# Change the mode of the component to "Invalidate Probes"
There is an Intensity slider shown in the UI. There is also a HelpBox shown with a message related to the intensity of probes. Both of these affordances are related to the "Intensity" mode of the component, which is missing.
The Intensity mode is missing from the mode dropdown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project