Search Issue Tracker
Applying a preset to a material changes its name in the Inspector and it differs from the name of the asset in Project Window
1. Open QA attached project "presets"
2. Select material "B" in the Project Window
3. In the Inspector click the Preset icon
4. In the Select Preset window apply the preset "0"
5. Observe the Inspector
Expected: The name of the material remains the same
Actual: The name of the material changes to the one that the preset was saved on
Reproducible with: 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b7
Notes: Presets were added in 2018.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()