Search Issue Tracker
Applying a preset to a material changes its name in the Inspector and it differs from the name of the asset in Project Window
1. Open QA attached project "presets"
2. Select material "B" in the Project Window
3. In the Inspector click the Preset icon
4. In the Select Preset window apply the preset "0"
5. Observe the Inspector
Expected: The name of the material remains the same
Actual: The name of the material changes to the one that the preset was saved on
Reproducible with: 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b7
Notes: Presets were added in 2018.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs