Search Issue Tracker
Applying a preset to a material changes its name in the Inspector and it differs from the name of the asset in Project Window
1. Open QA attached project "presets"
2. Select material "B" in the Project Window
3. In the Inspector click the Preset icon
4. In the Select Preset window apply the preset "0"
5. Observe the Inspector
Expected: The name of the material remains the same
Actual: The name of the material changes to the one that the preset was saved on
Reproducible with: 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b7
Notes: Presets were added in 2018.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3