Search Issue Tracker
Applying a preset to a material changes its name in the Inspector and it differs from the name of the asset in Project Window
1. Open QA attached project "presets"
2. Select material "B" in the Project Window
3. In the Inspector click the Preset icon
4. In the Select Preset window apply the preset "0"
5. Observe the Inspector
Expected: The name of the material remains the same
Actual: The name of the material changes to the one that the preset was saved on
Reproducible with: 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b7
Notes: Presets were added in 2018.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned