Search Issue Tracker
Applying a preset to a material changes its name in the Inspector and it differs from the name of the asset in Project Window
1. Open QA attached project "presets"
2. Select material "B" in the Project Window
3. In the Inspector click the Preset icon
4. In the Select Preset window apply the preset "0"
5. Observe the Inspector
Expected: The name of the material remains the same
Actual: The name of the material changes to the one that the preset was saved on
Reproducible with: 2018.1.3f1, 2018.2.0b7
Notes: Presets were added in 2018.1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"