Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Applied font changes do not update rendered text
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project and open scene "main"
2. Select "DroidSans" font, change it's import settings. For example change "Character" value from "Dynamic" to "Unicode".
3. Rendered text disappears or gets visually messed up
4. Start scene preview or disable and re-enable "New Text" gameobject - rendered text gets updated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker