Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Applied font changes do not update rendered text
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project and open scene "main"
2. Select "DroidSans" font, change it's import settings. For example change "Character" value from "Dynamic" to "Unicode".
3. Rendered text disappears or gets visually messed up
4. Start scene preview or disable and re-enable "New Text" gameobject - rendered text gets updated.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project