Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
Application.logMessageReceivedThreaded doesn't appear to log any messages
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached script in a new project
2. Attach script to any game object
3. Play the scene
- The script should output this in the log:
"A message logged"
"OnLogEvent1 received a log event"
"OnLogEvent2 received a log event"
- The output instead stops at "A message is logged"
- Modifying the attached script to use Application.logMessageReceived instead of Application.logMessageReceivedThreaded causes the script to work fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app