Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Application.isMobilePlatform returns false on WebGL projects launched on mobile browser
1) Download and open attached project
2) Build for WebGL platform
3) Host game locally
4) Open hosted project via mobile device
Application.isMobilePlatform returns false - "Mobile: false" is being printed
As game was launched on mobile, Application.isMobilePlatform should return true - print "Mobile: true" on screen
2017.1.0b5, 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p3, 5.4.5p2, 5.4.0f1
Samsung Galaxy S7
iPhone 6 Plus
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position