Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Application.isMobilePlatform returns false on WebGL projects launched on mobile browser
1) Download and open attached project
2) Build for WebGL platform
3) Host game locally
4) Open hosted project via mobile device
Application.isMobilePlatform returns false - "Mobile: false" is being printed
As game was launched on mobile, Application.isMobilePlatform should return true - print "Mobile: true" on screen
2017.1.0b5, 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p3, 5.4.5p2, 5.4.0f1
Samsung Galaxy S7
iPhone 6 Plus
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"