Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Application crashes when switching to autorotation with the only available option being a reverse portrait
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ScreenOrientation20174-TestProject.zip"
2. Open Build Settings (File>Build Settings)
3. Build for iOS
4. Open Xcode project and build for the device
5. In the app press "Autorotation"
6. In right side press "Portrait Upside Down"
7. Press "Portrait"
8. Press"Portrait Upside Down"
9. Press "Portrait"
10. Press "Portrait Upside Down"
Expected result: No crash
Actual result: App crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Reproducible with: iPhone 12, iOS 14.1
Not reproducible with: iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen, iOS 13.4.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Unclear error is printed when switched to unsupported Platform
- IEndDragHandler.OnEndDrag is not called when quickly pressing after a drag in low frame rate
- The joint.angle value changes when the parent changes rotation
- CapsuleCastAll returns a false hit in a specific location of a concave MeshCollider when "Use Fast Midphase" is enabled
- PhysX simulation is not consistent on the same platform with the same input