Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Application crashes when switching to autorotation with the only available option being a reverse portrait
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ScreenOrientation20174-TestProject.zip"
2. Open Build Settings (File>Build Settings)
3. Build for iOS
4. Open Xcode project and build for the device
5. In the app press "Autorotation"
6. In right side press "Portrait Upside Down"
7. Press "Portrait"
8. Press"Portrait Upside Down"
9. Press "Portrait"
10. Press "Portrait Upside Down"
Expected result: No crash
Actual result: App crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Reproducible with: iPhone 12, iOS 14.1
Not reproducible with: iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen, iOS 13.4.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up