Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Application crashes when switching to autorotation with the only available option being a reverse portrait
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ScreenOrientation20174-TestProject.zip"
2. Open Build Settings (File>Build Settings)
3. Build for iOS
4. Open Xcode project and build for the device
5. In the app press "Autorotation"
6. In right side press "Portrait Upside Down"
7. Press "Portrait"
8. Press"Portrait Upside Down"
9. Press "Portrait"
10. Press "Portrait Upside Down"
Expected result: No crash
Actual result: App crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Reproducible with: iPhone 12, iOS 14.1
Not reproducible with: iPad Pro 12.9 1st gen, iOS 13.4.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device