Search Issue Tracker
[Apple Silicon] UAAL example fails to build for Android with IL2CPP on M1 macOS devices
Steps to reproduce:
1. Get the UAAL example project from https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/uaal-example
2. Open the UnityProject
3. Change `Scripting Backend` to `IL2CPP`
4. Continue with the Android instructions to set up Unity as a Library for Android fully (https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/uaal-example/blob/master/docs/android.md)
5. Once everything is set up and Android Studio project is synced, try building the project
Expected result: Android Studio build succeeds and can be deployed to device.
Actual result: Android Studio build fails with the error: "Your project contains C++ files but it is not using a supported native build system."
Doesn't reproduce on Intel macOS devices.
Exporting simple Gradle project and building it with Android Studio works just fine on M1 MacBook if it doesn't use UAAL integration.
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable