Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
AssemblyBuilder is extremely slow in trunk
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Repository.zip"
2. Open the Test Runner window (Window>General>Test Runner)
3. Go to Weaver>Tests>WeaverClientRpcTests>VirtualClientRpc and run it
4. Open the Console window for results
Expected result: Test has similar performance between Unity 2020.3, 2021.2, and 2022.2.
Actual result: Test is 3X faster in 2020.3 when compared to all later versions of Unity.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b6
Test Runner results that I've got. The numbers vary a little from run-to-run, but are basically:
2020.3.27f1 - 347ms
2021.2.10f1 - 1046ms
trunk - 1046ms
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a15