Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
AssemblyBuilder is extremely slow in trunk
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Repository.zip"
2. Open the Test Runner window (Window>General>Test Runner)
3. Go to Weaver>Tests>WeaverClientRpcTests>VirtualClientRpc and run it
4. Open the Console window for results
Expected result: Test has similar performance between Unity 2020.3, 2021.2, and 2022.2.
Actual result: Test is 3X faster in 2020.3 when compared to all later versions of Unity.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b6
Test Runner results that I've got. The numbers vary a little from run-to-run, but are basically:
2020.3.27f1 - 347ms
2021.2.10f1 - 1046ms
trunk - 1046ms
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time