Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
AssemblyBuilder is extremely slow in trunk
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Repository.zip"
2. Open the Test Runner window (Window>General>Test Runner)
3. Go to Weaver>Tests>WeaverClientRpcTests>VirtualClientRpc and run it
4. Open the Console window for results
Expected result: Test has similar performance between Unity 2020.3, 2021.2, and 2022.2.
Actual result: Test is 3X faster in 2020.3 when compared to all later versions of Unity.
Reproducible with: 2021.2.10f1, 2022.1.0b6
Test Runner results that I've got. The numbers vary a little from run-to-run, but are basically:
2020.3.27f1 - 347ms
2021.2.10f1 - 1046ms
trunk - 1046ms
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated