Search Issue Tracker
Apple Silicon Editor - Moving Timeline clip causes visual glitches
On Silicon Editor, moving a Timeline clip causes visual glitches. Tested on 2021.2.0a16 (Silicon build)
1 - Open any Unity project on an Apple Silicon machine (using the Silicon build of the Unity Editor)
2 - Create a new Timeline asset (Assets -> Create -> Timeline)
3 - Make sure the Timeline Window is visible and select the newly created Timeline asset
4 - Add a new Timeline track (ex: Activation track)
5 - Drag a clip on the track
The clip should be moved without any obvious glitches.
Visual glitches appear around the Timeline clip as it is moved (See attached video).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build