Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
AppDomain is unloaded when a an asset, referencing another bundle's asset's child, is loaded from an assetbundle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attached project(AssetLoadRepro.zip)
2. Build assetbundles with Assets/Build Assetbundles
3. Enter Playmode
4. Click button "Load"
Expected result: program continues as normal
Actual result: AppDomain is unloaded, singletons are destroyed, loaded assets cause null reference errors
Reproduced on 5.4.5p1, 5.5.4f1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
-User claims this causes a crash on their end. I was unable to reproduce this behaviour
Verified FIXED 2017.1.0p5, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets