Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
AppDomain is unloaded when a an asset, referencing another bundle's asset's child, is loaded from an assetbundle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attached project(AssetLoadRepro.zip)
2. Build assetbundles with Assets/Build Assetbundles
3. Enter Playmode
4. Click button "Load"
Expected result: program continues as normal
Actual result: AppDomain is unloaded, singletons are destroyed, loaded assets cause null reference errors
Reproduced on 5.4.5p1, 5.5.4f1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
-User claims this causes a crash on their end. I was unable to reproduce this behaviour
Verified FIXED 2017.1.0p5, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build