Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
AppDomain is unloaded when a an asset, referencing another bundle's asset's child, is loaded from an assetbundle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attached project(AssetLoadRepro.zip)
2. Build assetbundles with Assets/Build Assetbundles
3. Enter Playmode
4. Click button "Load"
Expected result: program continues as normal
Actual result: AppDomain is unloaded, singletons are destroyed, loaded assets cause null reference errors
Reproduced on 5.4.5p1, 5.5.4f1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
-User claims this causes a crash on their end. I was unable to reproduce this behaviour
Verified FIXED 2017.1.0p5, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab