Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
AppDomain is unloaded when a an asset, referencing another bundle's asset's child, is loaded from an assetbundle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attached project(AssetLoadRepro.zip)
2. Build assetbundles with Assets/Build Assetbundles
3. Enter Playmode
4. Click button "Load"
Expected result: program continues as normal
Actual result: AppDomain is unloaded, singletons are destroyed, loaded assets cause null reference errors
Reproduced on 5.4.5p1, 5.5.4f1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
-User claims this causes a crash on their end. I was unable to reproduce this behaviour
Verified FIXED 2017.1.0p5, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes