Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
AppDomain is unloaded when a an asset, referencing another bundle's asset's child, is loaded from an assetbundle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attached project(AssetLoadRepro.zip)
2. Build assetbundles with Assets/Build Assetbundles
3. Enter Playmode
4. Click button "Load"
Expected result: program continues as normal
Actual result: AppDomain is unloaded, singletons are destroyed, loaded assets cause null reference errors
Reproduced on 5.4.5p1, 5.5.4f1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b1
-User claims this causes a crash on their end. I was unable to reproduce this behaviour
Verified FIXED 2017.1.0p5, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete