Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[Android] App stops due to OnPixelCopyFinishedListener not being supported on devices with lower than 24 SDK
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "TestKitKat.zip"
2. Build and Run on Android
Expected result: The app opens and loads
Actual result: The app gets shutdown
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a11, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.6f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.25f1
Can't test with: 2021.2.0a15 - does not support SDK 19
VLNQA00038, Htc Desire 510 (HTC Desire 510), Android 4.4.3, CPU: Snapdragon 410, GPU: Adreno 306 (edited)
VLNQA00030, Lge LG G2, Android: 4.4.2, CPU: Snapdragon 800 MSM8974, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
Not reproducible with:
VLNQA00042 Lge LG G3 (LG-D855), Android 5, CPU: Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC, GPU: Adreno (TM) 330
N/A, Oneplus OnePlus Nord, Android: 10, GPU: Adreno (TM) 620
VLNQA00006, Samsung Galaxy S7, Android: 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 8 Octa 8890, GPU: Mali-T880
VLNQA00121, Samsung Galaxy S9, Android: 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
- 2020.2.0a1 - 2020.2.0a10 black screen but no error
- This causes the app to shut down: I/dalvikvm(28105): Failed resolving Lcom/unity3d/player/f$a; interface 119 'Landroid/view/PixelCopy$OnPixelCopyFinishedListener;'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy