Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Applying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab re-adds a component earlier removed in another nested prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Remove Mesh Renderer component of Cube > Sphere
4. Apple changes on the Cube prefab
5. Create Capsule GO as children of the Cube
6. Apply changes to the Cube prefab
Actual result: The Sphere's Mesh Renderer component gets added back to the prefab.
Expected result: The Sphere's Mesh Renderer component stays removed.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.7f2, 2018.4.10f1.
- Nested prefabs are not implemented in Unity 2017.4.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.2.19f1, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object