Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Applying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab re-adds a component earlier removed in another nested prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Remove Mesh Renderer component of Cube > Sphere
4. Apple changes on the Cube prefab
5. Create Capsule GO as children of the Cube
6. Apply changes to the Cube prefab
Actual result: The Sphere's Mesh Renderer component gets added back to the prefab.
Expected result: The Sphere's Mesh Renderer component stays removed.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.7f2, 2018.4.10f1.
- Nested prefabs are not implemented in Unity 2017.4.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.2.19f1, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker