Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
Applying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab re-adds a component earlier removed in another nested prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Remove Mesh Renderer component of Cube > Sphere
4. Apple changes on the Cube prefab
5. Create Capsule GO as children of the Cube
6. Apply changes to the Cube prefab
Actual result: The Sphere's Mesh Renderer component gets added back to the prefab.
Expected result: The Sphere's Mesh Renderer component stays removed.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.7f2, 2018.4.10f1.
- Nested prefabs are not implemented in Unity 2017.4.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.2.19f1, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit