Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Applying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab re-adds a component earlier removed in another nested prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Remove Mesh Renderer component of Cube > Sphere
4. Apple changes on the Cube prefab
5. Create Capsule GO as children of the Cube
6. Apply changes to the Cube prefab
Actual result: The Sphere's Mesh Renderer component gets added back to the prefab.
Expected result: The Sphere's Mesh Renderer component stays removed.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.7f2, 2018.4.10f1.
- Nested prefabs are not implemented in Unity 2017.4.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a19, 2019.3.0f6, 2019.2.19f1, 2018.4.16f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected