Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[APIUpdater] NullReferenceException when running API updater
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. When asked to update API do so
3. Notice that once Unity starts, console will have message that API updater has failed
Reproduced with: 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2p3, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform