Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
[API Updater] Internal error: Recursion detected while updating scripts (assembly index: 4) is thrown when updating scripts
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project using Unity 5.6
2. API updater will ask to automatically update scripts, agree.
3. After project launches, check console for errors.
Expected results: No errors, scripts are updated.
Actual result: Internal error: Recursion detected while updating scripts (assembly index: 4)
The project itself was made with 5.4 beta 14 or somewhere close .
Opening the project and updating API works well with 5.5.0b11. If then opened with 5.6, everything seems to work fine.
API updater fails if opening project directly with 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded