Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[API Updater] Internal error: Recursion detected while updating scripts (assembly index: 4) is thrown when updating scripts
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project using Unity 5.6
2. API updater will ask to automatically update scripts, agree.
3. After project launches, check console for errors.
Expected results: No errors, scripts are updated.
Actual result: Internal error: Recursion detected while updating scripts (assembly index: 4)
The project itself was made with 5.4 beta 14 or somewhere close .
Opening the project and updating API works well with 5.5.0b11. If then opened with 5.6, everything seems to work fine.
API updater fails if opening project directly with 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGL ES 3
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged