Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
[API Updater] Internal error: Recursion detected while updating scripts (assembly index: 4) is thrown when updating scripts
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project using Unity 5.6
2. API updater will ask to automatically update scripts, agree.
3. After project launches, check console for errors.
Expected results: No errors, scripts are updated.
Actual result: Internal error: Recursion detected while updating scripts (assembly index: 4)
The project itself was made with 5.4 beta 14 or somewhere close .
Opening the project and updating API works well with 5.5.0b11. If then opened with 5.6, everything seems to work fine.
API updater fails if opening project directly with 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected