Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[API Updater] Internal error: Recursion detected while updating scripts (assembly index: 4) is thrown when updating scripts
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project using Unity 5.6
2. API updater will ask to automatically update scripts, agree.
3. After project launches, check console for errors.
Expected results: No errors, scripts are updated.
Actual result: Internal error: Recursion detected while updating scripts (assembly index: 4)
The project itself was made with 5.4 beta 14 or somewhere close .
Opening the project and updating API works well with 5.5.0b11. If then opened with 5.6, everything seems to work fine.
API updater fails if opening project directly with 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.