Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
API updater fails to update VRSettings.isDeviceActive, recursion detected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10 SDK
4. API Update Windows will appear
5. Click I made a Backup, Go Ahead!
6. Observe the error: (It will disappear after a few seconds from the Console)
Internal error: Recursion detected while updating scripts (assembly name: Assembly-CSharp.dll)
Actual results: Error is thrown
Expected results: Error should not be thrown
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b8, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.