Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
API updater fails to update VRSettings.isDeviceActive, recursion detected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10 SDK
4. API Update Windows will appear
5. Click I made a Backup, Go Ahead!
6. Observe the error: (It will disappear after a few seconds from the Console)
Internal error: Recursion detected while updating scripts (assembly name: Assembly-CSharp.dll)
Actual results: Error is thrown
Expected results: Error should not be thrown
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b8, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams