Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
API updater fails to update VRSettings.isDeviceActive, recursion detected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10 SDK
4. API Update Windows will appear
5. Click I made a Backup, Go Ahead!
6. Observe the error: (It will disappear after a few seconds from the Console)
Internal error: Recursion detected while updating scripts (assembly name: Assembly-CSharp.dll)
Actual results: Error is thrown
Expected results: Error should not be thrown
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b8, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b4
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities