Search Issue Tracker
[API] OnPlayStateChanged is not called in Playmode when clicking on the next frame button
On a playable, the method OnPlayStateChanged is called when the PlayableGraph changes its play state. For example, when clicking play on the timeline, OnPlayStateChanged will be called on each playable on the playable graph.
In some cases, OnPlayStateChanged is not called.
1- Import the attached package.
2- Go in Play mode
3- Press Pause in the Timeline Window. (See that in the console, the Play state change is now in Pause: OnPlayStateChanged: Paused)
4- Press in the Timeline Window: Next Frame.
Bug: See that the OnPlayStateChanged is now stuck in Playing mode
Expected: Should have have a subsequent OnPlayStateChanged call to Paused.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect