Search Issue Tracker
Api Compatibility Level contains version number for .NET Standard
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Open Player settings
3. Other Settings -> Configuration -> Api Compatibility Level
Expected result: There are two choices - .NET Standard & .NET Framework, version numbers should not be included.
Actual result: There are two choices - .NET Standard 2.1 & .NET Framework. Version number from .NET Standard 2.1 should be removed.
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a14, 2022.1.0a12, 2021.2.1f1, 2021.2.0b15.
Didn't reproduce with: 2022.1.0a11, 2021.2.0b14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file