Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[AnimatorWindow] Layer highlight stays in the same place if the layer is dragged
1) Open my attached project and Animator in it
2) In the Animator window select one of the layers
3) Drag the layer up or down (depending on which one you selected)
4) Notice that the highlight stays in the same position even if the layer is different and not active in the Animator view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.