Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animators are still working beyond the screen while Culling Mode is set to "Cull Completely"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case 816950" and a "Test" scene in it.
2. Play the scene and open Stats window.
3. Enable TESTANIMATORS game object in Hierarchy window and notice FPS lose in Stats window.
4. Open Profiler window and see Animator.ApplyOnAnimatorMove has 2640 calls.
Expected behavior: Animators with Culling Mode "Cull Completely" is completely disabled when renderers are not visible.
Actual behavior: Animators are still working beyond the screen while Culling Mode is set to "Cull Completely".
Reproducible: 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f2, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up