Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animators are still working beyond the screen while Culling Mode is set to "Cull Completely"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case 816950" and a "Test" scene in it.
2. Play the scene and open Stats window.
3. Enable TESTANIMATORS game object in Hierarchy window and notice FPS lose in Stats window.
4. Open Profiler window and see Animator.ApplyOnAnimatorMove has 2640 calls.
Expected behavior: Animators with Culling Mode "Cull Completely" is completely disabled when renderers are not visible.
Actual behavior: Animators are still working beyond the screen while Culling Mode is set to "Cull Completely".
Reproducible: 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f2, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
Nov 15, 2016 14:55
Still an issue in 5.4.2p3. Not fixed at all.