Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Animators are still working beyond the screen while Culling Mode is set to "Cull Completely"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case 816950" and a "Test" scene in it.
2. Play the scene and open Stats window.
3. Enable TESTANIMATORS game object in Hierarchy window and notice FPS lose in Stats window.
4. Open Profiler window and see Animator.ApplyOnAnimatorMove has 2640 calls.
Expected behavior: Animators with Culling Mode "Cull Completely" is completely disabled when renderers are not visible.
Actual behavior: Animators are still working beyond the screen while Culling Mode is set to "Cull Completely".
Reproducible: 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f2, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View