Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animators are still working beyond the screen while Culling Mode is set to "Cull Completely"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case 816950" and a "Test" scene in it.
2. Play the scene and open Stats window.
3. Enable TESTANIMATORS game object in Hierarchy window and notice FPS lose in Stats window.
4. Open Profiler window and see Animator.ApplyOnAnimatorMove has 2640 calls.
Expected behavior: Animators with Culling Mode "Cull Completely" is completely disabled when renderers are not visible.
Actual behavior: Animators are still working beyond the screen while Culling Mode is set to "Cull Completely".
Reproducible: 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f2, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs
- [Mac] Performance regression in Editor UI
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Particle System uses incorrect Transform Matrices for Motion Vectors when Shadow casting is enabled
- Unity terminates with error code 0 when an exception occurs while importing a package in bach mode