Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animators are still working beyond the screen while Culling Mode is set to "Cull Completely"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case 816950" and a "Test" scene in it.
2. Play the scene and open Stats window.
3. Enable TESTANIMATORS game object in Hierarchy window and notice FPS lose in Stats window.
4. Open Profiler window and see Animator.ApplyOnAnimatorMove has 2640 calls.
Expected behavior: Animators with Culling Mode "Cull Completely" is completely disabled when renderers are not visible.
Actual behavior: Animators are still working beyond the screen while Culling Mode is set to "Cull Completely".
Reproducible: 5.3.6p1, 5.4.0f2, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP