Search Issue Tracker
Animator window size resets after entering Play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Open Animator window (Window->Animation->Animator)
3. Change sidebar size
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Animator window sidebar size is unchanged
Actual result: Animator window sidebar size is reset to default
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'