Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Animator]Triggering an animation state in multiple animation layers results in a crash
1.Download and open attached project
2.Go to scenes folder and open level scene
4.Wait till player jump animation triggers
Reproduced on : 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Expected result: Unity editor not crashing. Animation playing.
Actual result: Unity editor crashes.
Workaround: delete all animation layers from Curl_AnimController animator controller except Default layer.
Note: if only one animation layer is present editor does not crash. Also crashes on standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets