Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Animator]Triggering an animation state in multiple animation layers results in a crash
1.Download and open attached project
2.Go to scenes folder and open level scene
4.Wait till player jump animation triggers
Reproduced on : 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Expected result: Unity editor not crashing. Animation playing.
Actual result: Unity editor crashes.
Workaround: delete all animation layers from Curl_AnimController animator controller except Default layer.
Note: if only one animation layer is present editor does not crash. Also crashes on standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%