Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Animator]Triggering an animation state in multiple animation layers results in a crash
1.Download and open attached project
2.Go to scenes folder and open level scene
4.Wait till player jump animation triggers
Reproduced on : 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Expected result: Unity editor not crashing. Animation playing.
Actual result: Unity editor crashes.
Workaround: delete all animation layers from Curl_AnimController animator controller except Default layer.
Note: if only one animation layer is present editor does not crash. Also crashes on standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped