Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Animator]Triggering an animation state in multiple animation layers results in a crash
1.Download and open attached project
2.Go to scenes folder and open level scene
4.Wait till player jump animation triggers
Reproduced on : 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Expected result: Unity editor not crashing. Animation playing.
Actual result: Unity editor crashes.
Workaround: delete all animation layers from Curl_AnimController animator controller except Default layer.
Note: if only one animation layer is present editor does not crash. Also crashes on standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete