Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Animator]Triggering an animation state in multiple animation layers results in a crash
1.Download and open attached project
2.Go to scenes folder and open level scene
4.Wait till player jump animation triggers
Reproduced on : 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0f3, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Expected result: Unity editor not crashing. Animation playing.
Actual result: Unity editor crashes.
Workaround: delete all animation layers from Curl_AnimController animator controller except Default layer.
Note: if only one animation layer is present editor does not crash. Also crashes on standalone player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd