Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Animator: Selecting transition link that goes to state with high speed hangs editor
Animator: Selecting transition link that goes to state with high speed can hang Editor
1. Have 2 states with gradual transition from node1 to node2
2. For node2 set speed to a high value (e.g. 1000000)
3. Select transition link between the nodes
---> Inspector will display link settings in few seconds and not immediately.
If bring the speed value to a higher number, the editor might even freeze (or appear to become such).
Reproducible in Unity 5.0 b14
OS: Windows 8.1 x64
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object