Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Animator::RecomputeContainedRenderersRecurse crash when opening a project after uploading revisions with Collaborate
1. Open the attached project
Expected: No crash when opening project
Actual: Project crashes when opening
Note: Deleting "Library" folder prevents the project from crashing when opening.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space