Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Animator::RecomputeContainedRenderersRecurse crash when opening a project after uploading revisions with Collaborate
1. Open the attached project
Expected: No crash when opening project
Actual: Project crashes when opening
Note: Deleting "Library" folder prevents the project from crashing when opening.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle