Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Animator::RecomputeContainedRenderersRecurse crash when opening a project after uploading revisions with Collaborate
1. Open the attached project
Expected: No crash when opening project
Actual: Project crashes when opening
Note: Deleting "Library" folder prevents the project from crashing when opening.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property