Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Animator::RecomputeContainedRenderersRecurse crash when opening a project after uploading revisions with Collaborate
1. Open the attached project
Expected: No crash when opening project
Actual: Project crashes when opening
Note: Deleting "Library" folder prevents the project from crashing when opening.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions