Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Animator::RecomputeContainedRenderersRecurse crash when opening a project after uploading revisions with Collaborate
1. Open the attached project
Expected: No crash when opening project
Actual: Project crashes when opening
Note: Deleting "Library" folder prevents the project from crashing when opening.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Nov 13, 2019 11:44
have the same crash but in running time.
How can I download the attached project.