Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject, when it should reset the controller.
-disable, then re-enable GO that is using an Animator controller...
bug: controller resumes where it was when it was disabled.
expected: controller is reset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets