Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject, when it should reset the controller.
-disable, then re-enable GO that is using an Animator controller...
bug: controller resumes where it was when it was disabled.
expected: controller is reset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error