Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject, when it should reset the controller.
-disable, then re-enable GO that is using an Animator controller...
bug: controller resumes where it was when it was disabled.
expected: controller is reset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.