Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Animator.Update(0) within the Update modifies the Root Motion of GameObject
1. Open the attached project "AnimatorDeltaPosition_519276.zip";
2. Open the "scene" under Repro folder;
3. Make sure that the "Zero Delta Time Tick" is enabled under the "Nolan" character component "Animation Monitor"
4. Enter a play mode;
5. Observe the results in the console.
Expected results: when Update(0) is called, the character moves a distance of ~3.19.
Actual results: when Update(0) is called the character moves a distance of 2.82.
Reproduced on: 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file