Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Animator.Update(0) within the Update modifies the Root Motion of GameObject
1. Open the attached project "AnimatorDeltaPosition_519276.zip";
2. Open the "scene" under Repro folder;
3. Make sure that the "Zero Delta Time Tick" is enabled under the "Nolan" character component "Animation Monitor"
4. Enter a play mode;
5. Observe the results in the console.
Expected results: when Update(0) is called, the character moves a distance of ~3.19.
Actual results: when Update(0) is called the character moves a distance of 2.82.
Reproduced on: 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SRP Batcher compatibility of the same shader changes when changing Graphics API for Windows from OpenGLES3 to Direct3D11
- Crash on PhysicsManager::AwakeFromLoad when entering Play Mode
- Freeze/crash on MemoryProfilerStats::UnregisterObject when DownloadHandlerTexture is used and Texture2D is already destroyed
- Nested Prefab structure breaks when Redoing override operation
- Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor(Object*) when opening project