Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Animator.Update(0) within the Update modifies the Root Motion of GameObject
1. Open the attached project "AnimatorDeltaPosition_519276.zip";
2. Open the "scene" under Repro folder;
3. Make sure that the "Zero Delta Time Tick" is enabled under the "Nolan" character component "Animation Monitor"
4. Enter a play mode;
5. Observe the results in the console.
Expected results: when Update(0) is called, the character moves a distance of ~3.19.
Actual results: when Update(0) is called the character moves a distance of 2.82.
Reproduced on: 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button