Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Animator.Update(0) within the Update modifies the Root Motion of GameObject
1. Open the attached project "AnimatorDeltaPosition_519276.zip";
2. Open the "scene" under Repro folder;
3. Make sure that the "Zero Delta Time Tick" is enabled under the "Nolan" character component "Animation Monitor"
4. Enter a play mode;
5. Observe the results in the console.
Expected results: when Update(0) is called, the character moves a distance of ~3.19.
Actual results: when Update(0) is called the character moves a distance of 2.82.
Reproduced on: 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1, 2018.3.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object