Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Animator.Play() for animator w/ no default motion will flash objects initial state before playing
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "AnimationTest.zip"
2. Open scene "animationtest" and play it
3. Clicking with first mouse button on the game view will make a cube spawn, click several times
4. Notice that cubes first appear in their initial coordinates (set in the code) for a split second and then animation plays the way it should. See video http://screencast.com/t/aCJ29qXa
Workaround: Everything works as expected (no random cube flashing) if motion for default state in animator window is set to something (not "None (Motion)").
Regression since: 5.2.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes