Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Animator.CrossFade doesn't allow interruptions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "CrossfadeTest.zip"
2. Open and play scene "crossfade"
3. Note the four buttons
Actual result: (Pressing buttons under "CrossFade") Press Walk, and before animation has finished transitioning press Run (or vice versa). Notice that animation doesn't change unless it has finished transitioning
Expected result: Animation's transition can be interrupted, just like in CrossFadeInFixedTime
Note: If the result is not seen clearly enough, increase transition time within CrossFadeTest.cs script
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.2.4p1, 5.3.5p1, 5.4.0b19
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset