Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Animator does not work when object component references are animated
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AnimRepro.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe Scene View
Expected result: the "Canvas" object Image component is disabled
Actual result: the "Canvas" object Image component is left unchanged, even when the animation which disables the component is looping
Reproducible with: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform