Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Animator component properties are animatable and create errors
Animator component properties should not be animatable, but they are.
(Animator, Apply Root Motion, Update Mode, Culling Mode)
...the properties are created in the animation clip (bad), does not work and creates a missing property error (yellow property).
see attached image.
- Import attached package or create a clip on a cube
- Set AW in Rec mode
- animate any Animator component property (ex: Animator Enable, Apply Root Motion, etc.)
result: property is added to clip
expected: no property is added to the animation clip.
This is a regression.
Version 2017.3.0b1 (bc2668834c45)
Not repro in…
Version 2017.3.0a7 (2bdce6e797f4)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button