Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Animator component properties are animatable and create errors
Animator component properties should not be animatable, but they are.
(Animator, Apply Root Motion, Update Mode, Culling Mode)
...the properties are created in the animation clip (bad), does not work and creates a missing property error (yellow property).
see attached image.
- Import attached package or create a clip on a cube
- Set AW in Rec mode
- animate any Animator component property (ex: Animator Enable, Apply Root Motion, etc.)
result: property is added to clip
expected: no property is added to the animation clip.
This is a regression.
Version 2017.3.0b1 (bc2668834c45)
Not repro in…
Version 2017.3.0a7 (2bdce6e797f4)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position