Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Animator component properties are animatable and create errors
Animator component properties should not be animatable, but they are.
(Animator, Apply Root Motion, Update Mode, Culling Mode)
...the properties are created in the animation clip (bad), does not work and creates a missing property error (yellow property).
see attached image.
- Import attached package or create a clip on a cube
- Set AW in Rec mode
- animate any Animator component property (ex: Animator Enable, Apply Root Motion, etc.)
result: property is added to clip
expected: no property is added to the animation clip.
This is a regression.
Version 2017.3.0b1 (bc2668834c45)
Not repro in…
Version 2017.3.0a7 (2bdce6e797f4)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets