Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
[Animator] Clicking on the transition between animations doesn't deselect Animator layer
Clicking on the transition between animations doesn't deselect Animator layer. This will cause an issue when deleting transition in this way. Instead of transition entire layer will be deleted.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 996153_repro.zip
2. Double click Animator to open Animator window
3. Select base Layer
4. Select transition between animation "1" and animation "2"
5. Notice Animation layer still selected
Expected results: Animator Layer isn't selected after selecting transition between animations
Actual results: Animator Layer is still selected after selecting transition between animations.
Note: Also reproducible when box selecting multiple components.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3a2
Regression introduced in: 2017.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager