Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
[Animator] Clicking on the transition between animations doesn't deselect Animator layer
Clicking on the transition between animations doesn't deselect Animator layer. This will cause an issue when deleting transition in this way. Instead of transition entire layer will be deleted.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 996153_repro.zip
2. Double click Animator to open Animator window
3. Select base Layer
4. Select transition between animation "1" and animation "2"
5. Notice Animation layer still selected
Expected results: Animator Layer isn't selected after selecting transition between animations
Actual results: Animator Layer is still selected after selecting transition between animations.
Note: Also reproducible when box selecting multiple components.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3a2
Regression introduced in: 2017.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked