Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Animator] Clicking on the transition between animations doesn't deselect Animator layer
Clicking on the transition between animations doesn't deselect Animator layer. This will cause an issue when deleting transition in this way. Instead of transition entire layer will be deleted.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 996153_repro.zip
2. Double click Animator to open Animator window
3. Select base Layer
4. Select transition between animation "1" and animation "2"
5. Notice Animation layer still selected
Expected results: Animator Layer isn't selected after selecting transition between animations
Actual results: Animator Layer is still selected after selecting transition between animations.
Note: Also reproducible when box selecting multiple components.
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b6, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.3.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.1p3, 2017.1.3a2
Regression introduced in: 2017.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes