Search Issue Tracker
[Animator] Animator.GotoState: State could not be found
1) Open attached project
2) Open scene "Scene"
3) Enter play mode
--- You will see 2 warning in the console:
Animator.GotoState: State could not be found
StateTest:Start() (at Assets/StateTest.cs:11)
Invalid Layer Index '-1'
StateTest:Start() (at Assets/StateTest.
--- This line of code causes the warnings:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator