Search Issue Tracker
[Animator] Animator.GotoState: State could not be found
1) Open attached project
2) Open scene "Scene"
3) Enter play mode
--- You will see 2 warning in the console:
Animator.GotoState: State could not be found
StateTest:Start() (at Assets/StateTest.cs:11)
Invalid Layer Index '-1'
StateTest:Start() (at Assets/StateTest.
--- This line of code causes the warnings:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP