Search Issue Tracker
[Animator] Animator.GotoState: State could not be found
1) Open attached project
2) Open scene "Scene"
3) Enter play mode
--- You will see 2 warning in the console:
Animator.GotoState: State could not be found
StateTest:Start() (at Assets/StateTest.cs:11)
Invalid Layer Index '-1'
StateTest:Start() (at Assets/StateTest.
--- This line of code causes the warnings:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project