Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimationWindow unresponsive on zoom out
AnimationWindow unresponsive on zoom out. Display is unreadable and there is a significant delay before we can retrieve a normal zoom with the F key.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP