Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimationWindow unresponsive on zoom out
AnimationWindow unresponsive on zoom out. Display is unreadable and there is a significant delay before we can retrieve a normal zoom with the F key.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area