Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimationWindow: unexpected curve when duplicating animated child game object
Repro step (in 5.4.0b1)
- create a game object with an horizontal translation animation
- create a child game object with a vertical translation animation
- move the cursor somewhere in the middle of the animation
- in hierarchy, duplicate the child game object
The duplicated child game object has a curve, which is neither constant nor a duplicate of the original.
Not a regression - it's always been that way. As discussed with team, now entering it as a bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes