Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimationWindow: unexpected curve when duplicating animated child game object
Repro step (in 5.4.0b1)
- create a game object with an horizontal translation animation
- create a child game object with a vertical translation animation
- move the cursor somewhere in the middle of the animation
- in hierarchy, duplicate the child game object
The duplicated child game object has a curve, which is neither constant nor a duplicate of the original.
Not a regression - it's always been that way. As discussed with team, now entering it as a bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)