Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimationWindow: unexpected curve when duplicating animated child game object
Repro step (in 5.4.0b1)
- create a game object with an horizontal translation animation
- create a child game object with a vertical translation animation
- move the cursor somewhere in the middle of the animation
- in hierarchy, duplicate the child game object
The duplicated child game object has a curve, which is neither constant nor a duplicate of the original.
Not a regression - it's always been that way. As discussed with team, now entering it as a bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Clicking the Debug/Release mode button in the bottom right doesn't open a prompt to switch between the modes
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders