Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
AnimationWindow: unexpected curve when duplicating animated child game object
Repro step (in 5.4.0b1)
- create a game object with an horizontal translation animation
- create a child game object with a vertical translation animation
- move the cursor somewhere in the middle of the animation
- in hierarchy, duplicate the child game object
The duplicated child game object has a curve, which is neither constant nor a duplicate of the original.
Not a regression - it's always been that way. As discussed with team, now entering it as a bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Throwing exception in IPreprocessBuildWithReport does not cancel build process