Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AnimationWindow: unexpected curve when duplicating animated child game object
Repro step (in 5.4.0b1)
- create a game object with an horizontal translation animation
- create a child game object with a vertical translation animation
- move the cursor somewhere in the middle of the animation
- in hierarchy, duplicate the child game object
The duplicated child game object has a curve, which is neither constant nor a duplicate of the original.
Not a regression - it's always been that way. As discussed with team, now entering it as a bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)