Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[AnimationWindow] Pointer doesn't move into the next input box when "Tab" is clicked
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open the attached "Archive" project.
2. Select the "New Animation" in the project view.
3. Open the Animation window (Window > Animation).
4. Expand the Scale property.
5. Click on the Scale.x input box.
6. Click Tab on the keyboard.
Pointer moves into the frame input bar.
Pointer moves into the Scale.y input bar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded