Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[AnimationWindow] Pointer doesn't move into the next input box when "Tab" is clicked
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open the attached "Archive" project.
2. Select the "New Animation" in the project view.
3. Open the Animation window (Window > Animation).
4. Expand the Scale property.
5. Click on the Scale.x input box.
6. Click Tab on the keyboard.
Pointer moves into the frame input bar.
Pointer moves into the Scale.y input bar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position