Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[AnimationWindow] Pointer doesn't move into the next input box when "Tab" is clicked
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open the attached "Archive" project.
2. Select the "New Animation" in the project view.
3. Open the Animation window (Window > Animation).
4. Expand the Scale property.
5. Click on the Scale.x input box.
6. Click Tab on the keyboard.
Pointer moves into the frame input bar.
Pointer moves into the Scale.y input bar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SRP Batcher compatibility of the same shader changes when changing Graphics API for Windows from OpenGLES3 to Direct3D11
- Crash on PhysicsManager::AwakeFromLoad when entering Play Mode
- Freeze/crash on MemoryProfilerStats::UnregisterObject when DownloadHandlerTexture is used and Texture2D is already destroyed
- Nested Prefab structure breaks when Redoing override operation
- Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor(Object*) when opening project