Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[AnimationWindow] Pointer doesn't move into the next input box when "Tab" is clicked
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open the attached "Archive" project.
2. Select the "New Animation" in the project view.
3. Open the Animation window (Window > Animation).
4. Expand the Scale property.
5. Click on the Scale.x input box.
6. Click Tab on the keyboard.
Pointer moves into the frame input bar.
Pointer moves into the Scale.y input bar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mixed lighting does not differentiate between static and non-static objects in playmode
- Asset Serialization Mode Force Text saves NavMesh in binary
- CanvasRenderer.cull cannot be set to false if it is set to true on Awake/Start/OnEnable
- Crash in AnimationClip::BuildMecanimDataMainThread when entering a Play mode
- Transform Scale loses precision when duplicating child GameObject