Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[AnimationWindow] Pointer doesn't move into the next input box when "Tab" is clicked
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open the attached "Archive" project.
2. Select the "New Animation" in the project view.
3. Open the Animation window (Window > Animation).
4. Expand the Scale property.
5. Click on the Scale.x input box.
6. Click Tab on the keyboard.
Pointer moves into the frame input bar.
Pointer moves into the Scale.y input bar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds