Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
AnimationUtility.onCurveWasModified invokes CurveModified with an unknown binding
1. Open the attached project "onCurveWasModified 2018.2.zip";
2. Open the Animation Window;
3. Select an empty Animation Clip that does not hold curves in Project;
4. Change 'Samples' of Animation Window;
Actual results: You will see that Log of typeof (Object) 'CurveModified' has been called.
Expected results: only 'ClipModified' should be called.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.4.5f1 or lower.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player