Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
AnimationUtility.onCurveWasModified invokes CurveModified with an unknown binding
1. Open the attached project "onCurveWasModified 2018.2.zip";
2. Open the Animation Window;
3. Select an empty Animation Clip that does not hold curves in Project;
4. Change 'Samples' of Animation Window;
Actual results: You will see that Log of typeof (Object) 'CurveModified' has been called.
Expected results: only 'ClipModified' should be called.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.4.5f1 or lower.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version