Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
AnimationUtility.onCurveWasModified invokes CurveModified with an unknown binding
1. Open the attached project "onCurveWasModified 2018.2.zip";
2. Open the Animation Window;
3. Select an empty Animation Clip that does not hold curves in Project;
4. Change 'Samples' of Animation Window;
Actual results: You will see that Log of typeof (Object) 'CurveModified' has been called.
Expected results: only 'ClipModified' should be called.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.4.5f1 or lower.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once