Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
AnimationUtility.onCurveWasModified invokes CurveModified with an unknown binding
1. Open the attached project "onCurveWasModified 2018.2.zip";
2. Open the Animation Window;
3. Select an empty Animation Clip that does not hold curves in Project;
4. Change 'Samples' of Animation Window;
Actual results: You will see that Log of typeof (Object) 'CurveModified' has been called.
Expected results: only 'ClipModified' should be called.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.4.5f1 or lower.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart