Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
AnimationUtility.onCurveWasModified invokes CurveModified with an unknown binding
1. Open the attached project "onCurveWasModified 2018.2.zip";
2. Open the Animation Window;
3. Select an empty Animation Clip that does not hold curves in Project;
4. Change 'Samples' of Animation Window;
Actual results: You will see that Log of typeof (Object) 'CurveModified' has been called.
Expected results: only 'ClipModified' should be called.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.4.5f1 or lower.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project