Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
AnimationEvent is fired late or isn't fired at all when Animation's 'Motion Time' value is set manually
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "BugExampleProject.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Pres key 'A'
5. Observe the archer (GameObject "male") in the Game view
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Message "-GoapAnimationEvent- shoot" appears when the archer shoots an arrow
Actual result: Message "-GoapAnimationEvent- shoot" appears after the archer shoots an arrow
Reproducible with: 2020.2.3f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.2f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine