Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
AnimationEvent is fired late or isn't fired at all when Animation's 'Motion Time' value is set manually
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "BugExampleProject.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Pres key 'A'
5. Observe the archer (GameObject "male") in the Game view
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Message "-GoapAnimationEvent- shoot" appears when the archer shoots an arrow
Actual result: Message "-GoapAnimationEvent- shoot" appears after the archer shoots an arrow
Reproducible with: 2020.2.3f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.2f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state