Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
AnimationEvent is fired late or isn't fired at all when Animation's 'Motion Time' value is set manually
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "BugExampleProject.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Pres key 'A'
5. Observe the archer (GameObject "male") in the Game view
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Message "-GoapAnimationEvent- shoot" appears when the archer shoots an arrow
Actual result: Message "-GoapAnimationEvent- shoot" appears after the archer shoots an arrow
Reproducible with: 2020.2.3f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.2f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode