Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
AnimationEvent is fired late or isn't fired at all when Animation's 'Motion Time' value is set manually
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "BugExampleProject.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Pres key 'A'
5. Observe the archer (GameObject "male") in the Game view
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Message "-GoapAnimationEvent- shoot" appears when the archer shoots an arrow
Actual result: Message "-GoapAnimationEvent- shoot" appears after the archer shoots an arrow
Reproducible with: 2020.2.3f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.2f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR