Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Fix In Review for 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
AnimationEvent is fired late or isn't fired at all when Animation's 'Motion Time' value is set manually
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "BugExampleProject.zip"
2. Load the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Pres key 'A'
5. Observe the archer (GameObject "male") in the Game view
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Message "-GoapAnimationEvent- shoot" appears when the archer shoots an arrow
Actual result: Message "-GoapAnimationEvent- shoot" appears after the archer shoots an arrow
Reproducible with: 2020.2.3f1, 2020.3.4f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.2f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails