Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Playable] AnimationClipPlayable's speed parameter can't be adjusted when setting speed with AnimatorControllerPlayable SetSpeed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "960418-2019.4.13f1.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Press the "SetSpeed(0.1)" button in the Game view
5. Observe the Game view
Expected result: 0.1 speed is applied to both the "Cube" and the "Capsule" GameObjects
Actual result: 0.1 speed is applied only to the "Capsule" GameObject
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
More info on the case to avoid confusion as to why the bug reported is not a bug, but that there was still a bug fixed.
The expected result should not be that the cube has its speed changed. The reason being that the SetSpeed function is applied to a different playable graph than the cube animator graph. It is only applied to the cylinder playable graph.
There was a bug, just not the one reported in the steps. Applying a set speed to the animator controller playable should affect the speed of the animation clip, which is not the case in our current build. This can be seen by changing the weight in the script component of the cylinder. When having a weight of 1, meaning the animator controller is used, applying a speed does nothing. This was fixed.
Another info : We cannot apply a speed modifier to any child of the animator controller. They will just be ignored. The speed can only be applied to the animator controller playable.
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in: 2021.1.0b8
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in: 2020.3.4f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in: 2019.4.21f1