Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.5
AnimationClip is a subclass of Motion, but Motion docs cannot be found
I looked up Animation Clip in the docs here:
and it says that it is a subclass of Motion. Howerver, I could not find the Motion class anywhere in the docs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website